Apartment Owners Insurance Quote Bristol CT
Buying the best
that meets your unique needs can be quite a daunting task, especially with all of the options that you have out there. You have to be careful not to purchase too much or too little coverage.
C.V. Mason Insurance Agency, we specialize in providing Business Insurance solutions throughout the state of Connecticut. Our expert agents will guide you through the process and fit you with the policy that is best for you. Due to the solid foundation and the experience that we have in this industry, we are able to negotiate with major insurance providers to offer you excellent coverage at the most competitive prices.
Types Of Rental Property Insurance
Our policies are designed to provide protection for the building owners and building managers from property loss and liability claims. A few of the most important types of
Apartment Building Insurance
General Liability Insurance
– Perhaps the most valuable type of coverage for the owner of an apartment building is general liability insurance. This will provide you with defense and protection against a third party’s liability claims of alleged or actual property damage or bodily injury. This type of coverage will also protect you against claims of negligence with regards to the maintenance and ownership of the apartment building.
Commercial Property Insurance
– This is broad coverage that will provide you with protection against loss of an entire building, additional structures, onsite maintenance equipment, office space, common areas, loss of rental income, drainage backup, machinery and much, much more. This type of insurance will not only protect your investment property, but also the income that it generates as well.
Commercial Umbrella Insurance
– With this option, you will have additional liability coverage for catastrophic events that exceed the limits of your primary
Professional Liability Insurance
– This coverage is necessary for the property managers of apartment buildings. Also known as errors and omissions insurance, this type of insurance provides protection for the tenant screening process, tenant evictions, property management and in some cases electronically performed services via the Internet.
– Many apartment buildings will have employees that work on the premises full time. With workers compensation coverage, you will be protected and indemnified in the event that one or more of these employees becomes ill or is injured during the course of their work under your employ. In addition, if there are maintenance crews and subcontractors that perform services on you premises regularly without adequate insurance, you will have and additional blanket of security to protect you if these people are injured on your property.
In Connecticut, we have had many weather related insurance claims the past few years. You need the best Rental Property Insurance to ensure your financial survival and give you peace of mind.
As an apartment owner both your property and your income are at risk. Because unlike a homeowner, if disaster strikes you will not only lose the value of your property but you may also potentially lose rental income due to repairs or permanent structure damage.
You’re probably wondering how much this type of comprehensive coverage will cost? Surprisingly little.
Apartment Building Insurance
makes sense for anyone who owns an apartment building because it can cover major disasters, liability from lawsuits that can come from common property claims and also it can ensure that your income will continue if disaster does strike.
You’ve worked hard to build your income renter by renter, don’t let one event take it all away.
Here are two reasons to get started right now!
- There’s no time like the present to make sure your income source is protected–cover your apartments from disasters, lawsuits, and income loss.
- A no-risk quote can give you peace of mind right away. Just fill out the form right now and we’ll get back to you with the exact coverage you need and a very affordable
Rental Property Insurance
Let one of our clients tell you why you should let C.V. Mason Insurance Agency handle your Apartment Building Insurance:
“I have multiple rental properties and I appreciate the personalization Tim provides. He is always quick to always answer my questions and concerns.”
Jetts Properties LLC