Safeguard Your Business
As a business owner, it is incredibly important to be able to prepare your business for common insurance claims. Not only does this reduce the risk of claims occurring, but it helps you to save money and gives you peace of mind. Get started on preparing your business for common insurance claims today.
Burglary and theft
- Put your lights on a timer so that passersby think that there are late-night workers in the building.
- Blinds or tinted windows offer an excellent deterrent for spontaneous theft and break-ins.
- Put up security cameras that record at all times.
- Never leave cash or valuable items visible from the street.
- Turn off any equipment when not in use.
- Place portable heaters away from flammable objects.
- Invest in an automatic fire alarm that alerts the fire department when it detects smoke.
- Implement a policy that requires your team to remove clutter from the floors once an hour.
- Encourage employees to keep all computer and equipment cables tidy at all times.
- Avoid placing objects on stairwells.
- Light all paths and steps effectively.
- Mop up spills as soon as possible and place wet floor signs in damp areas.
- Fix cracked or broken pathways.
- Keep vehicles in good condition. Regularly check the fluids, tires, brakes, lights, and engine. Perform tune ups regularly.
- Educate your drivers on how to drive in bad weather. Ensure they know to pull over in poor weather conditions.
Working with the right experts can help you find the commercial insurance
to suit your needs and business. Contact
the industry experts at C.V. Mason Insurance Agency in Bristol today to get started on your tailored coverage.