Trucking Insurance Quote Bristol CT
Big-time coverage for your biggest vehicles and most important cargo.
If your Connecticut business hauls cargo or equipment, inland marine insurance can be the
difference between failure and
success. If you have any kind of materials on the move, the right policy can protect them
while in transit. Trucking
insurance can cover valuable documents, technology, and cargo against physical damage. It
can also protect your business
with customized coverage, including:
- Legal Liability – If your truck is parked somewhere and things are
stolen from it, you
need to make sure that this kind of loss will be covered. This is especially important
for long hauling
- Freight Charges – If you’ve already earned freight charges for the
load but can’t collect
because of damages, this coverage will reimburse you.
- Warehouse Legal Liability – If you operate a warehouse, goods can
become damaged by leaky
roofs, theft, or a number of things. You need this liability protection.
- Commercial General Liability – If someone gets injured on your
property and holds you
liable, this coverage will step in.
- Umbrella – What happens if your standard liability limits aren’t
enough? You can increase
them with an umbrella policy to cover legal responsibilities up to millions of dollars.
Your local independent insurance agents at C.V. Mason Insurance Agency are here to help you
get the best possible
coverage at the best possible price. We’re experienced in protecting those in the trucking
and transportation industry,
whether you specialize in local or long haul services. Call us today!